1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, you are informed of the identity of the person in charge of the treatment, the purpose of the treatment, the legitimacy for the treatment of your data, the categories of recipients of transfers of your data (if any), the origin of your data processed if this is different from its voluntary delivery and the rights that assist you as an interested party.
2. INFORMATION REGARDING THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Name of the Manager: PROPICARN SLNIF: B07982200
Full address: Guillem Bujosa 17, Polígono Son Llaüt, – 07320 Santa Maria Del Cami. (Illes Balears)
Correo electrónico de contacto: email@example.com.
3. INFORMATION REGARDING THE PURPOSE AND LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
For the legitimate interest of the Manager:
- Economic and accounting management, tax management, administrative management, billing management, customer and supplier management, payment collection management and related services, commercial relationship history.
By express, unequivocal and informed consent of the interested party:
- Selection of candidates for employees and collaborators.
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Reception via web and subsequent treatment of resumes of those interested in forming part of the Responsible’s workforce.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria : The data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship between the parties lasts. Once said commercial relationship is finished, the data will be blocked in order to prevent the possibility of access, unlocking only in the event that said data were required from the Data Controller by any legal authority (fiscal, commercial, labor or judicial) and this only until the expiration date or legal prescription. Being subsequently destroyed conveniently and with adequate guarantees to make it impossible to recover.
4. INFORMATION REGARDING THE ASSIGNMENT OR COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Personal data may be transferred for the maintenance of the commercial relationship and / or for the execution of operations, to Tax, Accounting, Commercial Advisory, Banks, Savings Banks and Financial Entities, Tax Bodies and other competent Public Bodies. The data will not be communicated to other third parties, except legal obligation.
No data transmissions are made to third countries outside the European Economic Area or to International Organizations.
5. INFORMATION REGARDING THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY AND THE WAY OF EXERCISING THEM
Rights that assist the User and how to exercise them :
The interested party has the right to: Access their data, to have their data rectified, to have their data deleted, to the portability of their data, to limit the processing of their data, to oppose the processing of their data, to withdraw the consent given, to file a claim with the Control Authority, to file a judicial appeal.
You can exercise these rights by means of a reasoned writing, addressed to the Data Controller or their representative specifying the right you wish to exercise, accompanied by a photocopy of your identification document. You may also previously request the Data Controller to provide you with a standard form for the right you wish to exercise.
The exercise of rights will not entail any management costs for the interested party, with the exception of postage costs if they choose to send it by post.
You can exercise your rights:
- Personally at the premises of the Data Controller identifying yourself with your ID or equivalent document.
- Through email addressed to the one that appears in the section of the identification of the person in charge of the treatment and accompanying a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document.
- Through postal mail (preferably certified) addressed to the address that appears in the section of the identification of the person in charge of the treatment and accompanying a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Guillem Bujosa 17, Polígono Son Llaüt, – 07320 Santa Maria Del Cami. (Balearic Islands), firstname.lastname@example.org
6. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD , for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.